Happy First Day of Fall!!!!!
So...to be completely honest, I have been ready for fall since about mid July. I may or may not have made a loaf of pumpkin bread and lit a fall candle while it was still 100 degrees outside. What can I say...fall is my favorite time of year. I love early morning walks around our neighborhood breathing in the crisp air and watching the progression of the changing leaves. I love the colors of fall...fiery reds, burnt oranges, deep greens and purples. I love the feeling of waking up, putting on a really cozy sweater and enjoying a hot beverage. I thought it would be fun to make a fall bucket list and see how many things I will be able to experience this fall! What's on your fall bucket list?
1. Go apple picking
2. Take an early morning hike in the mountains
3. Take a fall foliage drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway
4. Enjoy a mug of homemade hot chocolate
5. Make Caramel Apples
6. Visit a pumpkin patch
7. Find a new favorite fall candle
8. Decorate the house for fall
9. Purchase my favorite fall flowers- mums! (burgundy and yellow are my favorite!)
10. Watch "Hocus Pocus"
12. Curl up with a cozy blanket and a good book
13. Visit Old Salem
14. Wear my favorite fall sweater
15. Enjoy the views at our favorite vineyard, Baker-Buffalo Creek Vineyard & Winery
16. Bake an apple pie
17. Make a big batch of chili
18. Enjoy an outdoor fire and make s'mores
19. Buy muscadines at the farmer's market
20. Enjoy time with family